Corporate Tax Consulting
- Filling of Returns
- Statutory Compliance
Helping companies understand and react effectively to tax developments
An effective corporate tax plan means keeping on top of trends and key issues. You should know how new tax laws and developments may affect your business now and in the future.
When issues arise or new rulings or legislation are announced, a timely analysis can help you understand what they mean for your business.
Things you can do:
- Examine the tax impact of your business decisions and ensure your company is structured in a way that helps you manage taxes efficiently now and in the future
- Look to reduce your federal and provincial corporate income and capital tax burden
- Understand the overall considerations of domestic product and service flows in the global economy
- Consider change in your supply chain, or in the tax regulations within the jurisdictions your company operates in, so that your tax and supply chain structures are properly aligned.
How we can help
You can benefit from drawing on the resources and knowledge of tax professionals who will keep you informed about changes that affect your business so you can respond effectively and efficiently.
A new approach
Together, we can develop an approach to help reduce your overall tax burden by, for instance:
- Assessing the effectiveness of your business structures
- Planning the form of receipts and expenditures to achieve enhanced tax treatment
- Structuring acquisitions and dispositions tax-effectively
- Identifying available tax opportunities.
Our global network allows you to gain access to tax professionals who know and understand local tax requirements – wherever you do business.
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help you.